Sandara Park - 111225 Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival 2011
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
01. Fire (Live)
02. Can’t Nobody (Live)
03. Let’s Go Party (Live)
04. I Don’t Care (Live)
05. It Hurts (아파) [Live]
06. Lonely (Live) [Japanese Ver.]
07. In the Club (Live)
08. Pretty Boy (Live)
09. Don’t Stop the Music (Live) [Japanese Ver.]
10. Clap Your Hands (박수쳐) [Live]
11. Hate You (Live) [Japanese Ver.]
12. I Am the Best (내가 제일 잘 나가) [Live] [Japanese Ver.]
13. Ugly (Live) [Japanese Ver.]
14. Stay Together (Live)
15. Go Away (Live) [Unreleased Old Japanese Ver.]
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
1 kilo Chicken
2 tablespoons Butter
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
3 teaspoons Salt
1 piece Scrambled egg
7 tablespoons Cornstarch
1. Make sure that the chicken is properly wash with a bit of salt and rinse it with water. Dry the chicken or drain totally the water for a better result.
2. Put the chicken in a bowl or container and start to pour or mix the other ingredients such as the SALT, GARLIC POWDER, BLACK PEPPER POWDER. Then mix well everything.
3. After putting all the spices, add the SCRAMBLED EGG and mix again.
4. Once you are done mixing everything. Start now the coating simply just pouring the CORN STARCH gradually until all the chicken is finely coated.
5. Prepare your frying pan with enough COOKING OIL and make it hot. Once hot you, start to fry everything and just estimate the cooking time and make sure it’s well cook.
6. Put the fried chicken in a separate dish and prepare another frying pan, make it hot then melt the BUTTER and pour the fried chicken into it. Just make sure that the fried chicken will be coated with the butter fairly.
7. And after cooking with the butter, BUTTERED CHICKEN is now ready to serve.