Thursday, December 9, 2010

In the Midst of my Choices

In the Midst of my Choices
October 21, 2010


Choice.

I am faced with a dilemma of choosing between friendship and half-truth.

Friendship is old, experienced and have long been trusted by my heart. I experienced things that changed some of my beliefs about life, trust and love. This change that happened is no doubt one of my life-changing memories to be treasured in my heart that cannot be changed whatever adversity may come. It is this called friendship that rips the mask that I have been used to wearing almost all my life. It can be said that my life has lived deceiving two worlds at the same time - mine and yours. Well, from what I learned, it is not only me that lived in deception, every being lives as such, intentionally or unintentionally.

Half-truth is the truth I thought it is but can be deceivingly not really as it is. Yes, in my world, there is this kind of truth that gives me a dilemma of what is true in this half-truth my inner self created. Some may say that this is only a perception of the real truth. That the real one is hidden from everyone because of lack of honesty, confrontation and acceptance.

In my state right now, I am in the midst of choosing what I want to believe and what my values states that I should sway a bit away from friendship and believe in a confession of a new-blossomed trust.

Choice - you are easy to advise than to make it myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment